Partnerships Specialized Cohort
Time & Location
About the Event
During this three month cohort we will address key global partnership questions. How do you discover potential partners that fit into your mission strategy?
- - What do you look for in a partnership?
- - What expectations do you have?
- - How do you develop a healthy partnership?
- - How do you end a partnership that has run its course or is no longer a good match for your church?
- - How do you organize your mission team around your partnerships to ensure effective mobilization efforts?
Our Upstream Collective Specialty cohort “Developing Healthy Global Partnerships” will be led by Larry McCrary. Larry and his wife Susan live in Europe and work extensively with mission organizations and national partners all over the world. During the course of this cohort you and your church will be able to define what partnership looks like in your context. You will develop a customized grid that will help you discern where to partner. You will write a MOU template for your partnerships. Each session we will meet with an international partner that will help you learn to evaluate what a healthy partnership looks like. The cohort will be online. Cost for the Cohort is $650 for the first member of a church and $100 for each subsequent member. Upstream Partners will receive a 25% discount.
- Partnership Cohort Person 1$650$6500$0
- Partnerships Cohort Person 2+$100$1000$0